Glenlohane's Historic 1600's Cottage (with superfast wifi)
Glenlohane's Pink Cottage is a charming country cottage, accommodating up to 5 people (suitable for children over 12 please). Originally built in the 1600's, and continuously updated, the cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. There are separate dining and living rooms, a fully equipped kitchen and you can enjoy evenings by the romantic cottage fireplace!
As a part of the 250 acre Glenlohane farm & estate, we have extensive walking and hiking opportunities on this established bird sanctuary. Though it has been here for centuries, this charming cottage retains many of its original features but it is now fully updated for modern comfort and offers a delightful holiday home rental opportunity for you to enjoy in beautiful North Cork.
Per week of Saturday to Saturday – 1,500.00 euro per week
Average guest stay is 31.5 days
If booking directly through us:
10% Discount if only a couple
10% Discount if over 2 weeks
20% Discount if staying for over a month
No discounts should be combined
1- week minimum stay
There are beds for up to 5 people - suitable only for children over 12, please
There is ample off-road parking
Fast internet at 46Mbps for the Digital Nomad in you
Large 43" Smart LED TV with cable, Netflix & CD movies
Car rental can also be organized at far better pricing for lengthy stays with our local Toyota dealership - airport pick up and drop off at local airports is part of their service as well!
We offer self-catering accommodation in our historic, exceedingly well maintained, cottage. The cottage has all the modern conveniences that you will require (including WiFi) but retains its centuries’ old character and charm. As part of the 250 acre Glenlohane farm-estate, it’s only a short walk from the main house and is close to our adorable town of Kanturk in North Cork.
Ideal home-base for day trips to see all of Ireland’s Scenic Southwest
Original Irish cottage with 3 bedrooms with sumptuous American-sized beds (with ironed sheets) and 2 baths.
Romantic wood burning fireplace, sizable library, large flat screen TV, Netflix, and lots of movies
Huge terrace open to our fields and crops & a grill for outdoor relaxing and dining – a suntrap on gorgeous days
Guests are always welcome to call on Melanie, Desmond, Angela and Gordon at the main residence just up the road. Depending on the time of year and day, you may wish to try your luck against the family in a game of Croquet. We are also available to guide and inform you on the multitude of sights and experiences nearby. Contact us for more information, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Glenlohane Cottage Details:
* A confirmation deposit shall be requested. Balance to be paid upon arrival.
* A refundable damage deposit of 300.00 euro shall also be requested upon arrival.
* With your email, we shall send you our own secrets of the real places you will want to visit close-by!
* Cottage may take 5 people in 1 double—1 twin bedded room and 1 single——2 bathrooms.
* Suitable for children over 12 years of age.
* No smoking indoors.
* All linens, electricity, heating, hair dryers, ironing facilities and WiFi are included.
* Sheets ironed and beds made prior to arrival.
* House cleaning and linen change once per week for rentals of longer than 1 week.
* Wheelchair accessible.
* Open all year.
* Credit cards: Visa-Mastercard-Amex
Cancellation Policy: * Due to extensive advance travel planning by guests, all reservations are made well in advance and last minute cancellations cannot usually be replaced.
* For a cancellation made in less than 1 month of planned arrival, the confirmation deposit shall be forfeited.